4D Learning Coach
COLLEGE COUNSELING SERVICE PROFESSIONAL & PERSONALIZED
4D Learning Coach’s College Counseling Service: Overview
4D Learning Coach is the College Counselor who enables students to take ownership of their college planning and deadlines by putting everything needed for college planning in one place.
4D Learning Coach is a professional who is the expert in the field. The counseling services the 4D Coach provides to the students are quite unique because they offer the following features that other counseling services don’t:
• The 4D Coach is available to the student all the time. It is expected that the 4D Coach responds to the students’ inquiries within 24 hours, via emails, or texts;
• The 4D Coach will meet with the students on as needed basis, via Skype (remote) or in person (local).
Unlimited Consultation - Comprehensive College Application Advising Service:
All 4D services begins with assigning a 4D Learning Coach as the student's personal college consultant. The 4D Coach will be almost "on call" to the student to provide the college application related service to the student via the proprietary 4D College Application System and/or email, text, and meetings (via Skype for remote or in person for local students) almost 24/7.
4D Learning Coach has two different service packages.
Service Package 1
• College Applications for Undergraduate Studies
This service provides comprehensive counseling service through June 30 of the student's senior year, regardless which grade the student was in when the service began. Over the years, the students who have been advised by the 4D Coach ranged from 6th graders to juniors in high school.
Service Package 2
• Graduate Application for Professional & Advanced Degrees
This service provides comprehensive counseling service through June 30 of the student's senior year at college, regardless which college year or college major the student was in when the service began.
4D's renowned Unlimited College Applicatoin Packages include the following services:
Assessment - Special Service for Portfolio Review & Evaluation
This service is designed for students who need only some specific help during the college application process. This service will allow the 4D Coach to answer any questions the student/parents may have. It's 4D Coach's goal to provide a professional assessment on the admissions competitiveness of the students, and recommendations on how to be more competitive.
This service includes, but not limited to, the following:
• Providing professional reviews and evaluations of the student's portfolio
• Answering questions the students may have
• Serving as the student's private counselor
• Providing expert consultation to the student via meetings (Zoom/Skype for remote or in person for local students), WeChat, phone calls, emails and/or texts. This service is part of the comprehensive package for seniors who are applying colleges.
Unlimited Consultation - Comprehensive College Application Advising Service
This comprehensive consultation service provides a whole range of service items, including, but not limited to, the following to the student:
• Helping the student to get well prepared BEFORE the final year of college application in high school.
• Allowing the 4D Learning Coach to guide the student to perform important tasks so that they will have a solid portfolio by the time they apply for colleges, with the goal of minimizing the chances of making mistakes throughout his/her middle/high school years.
• Serving as the student's personal consultant, and will be "on call" to the student/parents to provide the personal-portfolio building related service via meetings (Zoom/Skype for remote or in person for local students), WeChat, phone calls, emails and/or texts. To a certain extent, the 4D Learning Coach will be available to the student/parents almost 24/7 to answer any questions the student/parents may have.
• Offering unlimited service hours as needed.
• Providing professional assessments on the admissions competitiveness of the student and recommendations on how to be more competitive.
One of the most important feature of this service is that 4D Learning Coach will be actively involved in making any future decisions BEFORE the student applies for colleges. This is to prevent student from making certain important decisions without professional guidance throughout their middle/high school years. It is known that certain improper decisions, once made, could potentially have significant negative impact to the students' competitiveness when they apply for colleges.
This service allows the 4D Learning Coach to monitor the student’s academic/non-academic performances throughout the year.
This service can be renewed annually for non-senior students and is part of the comprehensive package for seniors who are applying colleges.
Essay Service - Special Services on College Application Essays
This service allows the 4D Learning Coach to review all college essays for the students. Based on our experience, writing college application essay is one of the most important component of the whole college application process. It often becomes one of the most challenging tasks for many students. This 4D service is specifically designed for to allow 4D's dedicated editors to work with the students exclusively on reviewing and editing college application essays.
4D Learning Coach will work with the student via meetings (Zoom/Skype for remote or in person for local students), Google Docs and/or other tools to get the job done.
This service can be purchased separately - with a limit of up to 10 college essays. However, it is included in the comprehensive package for seniors who are applying colleges (which will cover unlimited number of essays for unlimited number of colleges).
Alumni Interview Coaching Service - Teaching Students Interview Skills
As an experienced alumni interviewr for Brown University over 10 yearss, the 4D Learning Coach will demontrate and explain how alumni interview works, and provide the students with tips on how to perform well during real alumni interviews. The 4D Learning Coach will also do mock interviews to simulate the real interviews so that the students will have confidence during the real alumni interviews.
This service can be purchased separately.
Deferral/Waitlist Service - Possible Decision Reversals with this Professional Service
The 4D Coach can provide expert advice to students who have been deferred via Early Decision or Early Action or waitlisted at a top-tier college. The 4D Coach will provide special advice to the student and help the student by developing an action plan for getting the decision in the student’s favor.
If you are interested in registering for the 4D Learning Coach's College Counseling Services, or if you have any questions, please call 4D Learning Office at
(401) 402-0435 or send an email to
4d lear[email protected]ail.com. If you are local, we could set up an appointment. There will be no charges for any consultations and/or evaluation prior to the official enrollment. We do not take walk-ins.
If you have decided to register for the 4D Learning Coach's Services, please fill out the Registration Form by click the button here:
Once you complete the form, you may proceed to the payment page, or you can request to schedule an appointment with 4D Learning Coach staff.